 General / 43945
Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:28:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Ken Nagel wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The “it’s grey, folks, but not as we know it”

Oops, there’s a bug here that won’t let that link work. If you don’t know Duplo is compatible go to:

http://www.brickmonster.com/brickmodels/

and click on the commemorative box car. Sorry about that, but sorry it’s still not a laughing matter.-Ken

Not taking sides or anything, just wanted to point out another very cool use of DUPLO (roof slopes and a vanity mirror piece) by Greg P.:

Maggie C.