 General / 43924
Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 12:29:48 GMT

At 06:36 AM 11/20/2003, you wrote:
Very Funny!

I think everyone needs to chill out a bit, yes it is annoying but there's nowt
we can do. I noticed your other posts on this in the other threads with
amusement too.

While the other threads have not captured my amusement, they have well
enough captured my bandwidth. Two days ago I downloaded over 100 emails on
this topic and yesterday nearly 230. I'm not interested in debating the
merits of the greys, thank you, and will be content with the situation
however it turns out. In the meantime, someone please let me know when the
brouhaha has died down so I can resubscribe to .general.

~Mike