 General / 43938
Re: Traumatic Events in the Life of a Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 16:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:

   It would take TLC’s going out of business for me to react as you are.

JOHN

Excellent! Now we’re getting to the core of it. For me (and many others it appears) it IS like TLC going out of business,

Ahem. Only TLC going out of business is like TLC going out of business:-)

   or rather putting me into severe danger of entering a new Dark Age due to disappointment followed by lack of interest. Which is basically the same to me, but I suppose the keyword again is “perspective” :/

If something like a color palette change threatens to cast you into a Dark Age, then I must ask, “Where is your dedication?”

We will survive this tragedy together, Burkhard!

JOHN