 General / 40081
40080  |  40082
Subject:
Go Out & Vote (Re: Feedback thoughts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:24:27 GMT

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message
news:H78IGo.4HM@lugnet.com...

<major snip'n>

6. Don't participate in .off-topic debate.

Shame on you who hang in off-topic debate when folks have honestly made
MOC's and are looking for feedback. Shame Shame Shame.

<again major snip'n>

Legomaster
LMHoF
www.mylegomaster.com

I do have a suggestion for all those members out there- GO OUT AND VOTE!

Check out LUGNET Poll #121 (
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/results/?n=121 ) and vote if you have not
done so already. Before you ask, yes, I did but don't have to say what .

21 votes down?  And they said about 50% of registered voters in CA didn't
vote on Nov 5th? Huuuummmmm....
--
Adrian Egli
LUGNET Member #806