 General / 40083
Re: Go Out & Vote (Re: Feedback thoughts?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:36:01 GMT

Adrian Egli wrote:

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message

<major snip'n>

6. Don't participate in .off-topic debate.

Shame on you who hang in off-topic debate when folks have honestly made
MOC's and are looking for feedback. Shame Shame Shame.

<again major snip'n>

Legomaster
LMHoF
www.mylegomaster.com

I do have a suggestion for all those members out there- GO OUT AND VOTE!

Check out LUGNET Poll #121 (
http://members.lugnet.com/polls/results/?n=121 ) and vote if you have not
done so already. Before you ask, yes, I did but don't have to say what .

Unfortunately it's a rather unfair vote. My choice isn't there. This is
an incredibly inbalanced poll which is aimed to achieve the result that
.debate should be removed. There is no opportunity to really voice
support for it.

Frank