 General / 40112
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:

<snip>

One of the things that I have made as a personnal mission for me, is that, I
try to encourage others so I won't be the only one! I want others to commune
with. I only see so many Mech builders around me. I'd like to see more, so I
have others to compare notes with. That's just me. I'm a purveyor of my
Passion. I'm getting called for dinner. Robot building is not for everyone.

I enjoy it. I'm a Sci-Fi freak.

Love,

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
LMHoF
www.mylegomaster.com

Hey Eric,

I love your Mecha!  I've appreciated the other mecha posts as well!

Keep up the great work!

Dave K