 General / 40108
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:34:31 GMT

Dinner is almost ready, I just wanted to chime in and say I respect your
differences in opinion. Of course my thoughts simply reflect a perfect world
that I would like to live in and we all are human. So, with that I will say
thank you for posting your ideas and thoughts. Perhaps somwhere inbetween we
will find a common ground. We do it everyday here and you all are important
to me. Agree to disagree, yes, but, just a slightly different way at looking
at things.

I will concede to say that, I know I'm hard on off-topic debate. Truth is I
know it does serve a purpose. A purpose that the Originators were wise to
include. Some of the folks that participate in OTD are very smart and yes,
when it's a little slow around, I actually go there to see if anyone is
talking about something.

So, in the end, I like it when I get feedback, Mech is not for everyone.
It's cool when you chime back and say thanks. Then again, what ever moves
you at the time. It takes guts and real personallity to present alternate
views on these subjects and I respect all of you for your indiviuality.

Lego works my fingers, you all work my mind. I thank you for that.

Um....one last thing. I have read that many of you either don't like Mech or
don't get it or simular. I would say that with each Lego creation no matter
what it is, a glimmer of the creation that flows throughout the universe is
in each one. We should not be so judgmental. There are several areas in Mech
building that bring the techniques together to form the synergy that is Mecha.

I am willing to teach anyone who would like to learn. The Mystery of Mecha
hold many truths. What you see on the outside is only the shell. The beauty
flows from within. The future is comming and Robots are in it.

One of the things that I have made as a personnal mission for me, is that, I
try to encourage others so I won't be the only one! I want others to commune
with. I only see so many Mech builders around me. I'd like to see more, so I
have others to compare notes with. That's just me. I'm a purveyor of my
Passion. I'm getting called for dinner. Robot building is not for everyone.

I enjoy it. I'm a Sci-Fi freak.

Love,

Eric Sophie
Legomaster