 General / 40109
Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:36:47 GMT

Now that's a bucket I would buy! Establishing a proper batallion would be
*so* easy... one's head spins at the thought. I think I actually dreamed of
such a set once... ; )

I'd definitely also want a plain Pirate version -- to pull together some
sailors for my ships; a variant with striped-shirt torsos, as well as the
red- and bluecoat versions.

Oh well, one can wish...

Kenneth Tam
(One of Richie Dulin's small circle of contacts, I should suppose)