 General / 40189
Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:21:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
<snip>
The Lego version of "Bucket of Soldiers".  I'd pull out some of the
soldiers, add same cavalry and cannon with limbers, add same chrome
breastplates and chrome helmets for cuirassiers, some bugles, flags and
flagpoles...are there Lego drums?

There are the 2x2 round flats with stripy pattern plus 2x2 round bricks
which can attach to a minifig with a (LEGO of course) rubber band as a snare
drum. Add a couple of lightsabre hilts as drumsticks and you're set!

And, of course, a blue soldier version of
the bucket, a red soldier version, and a black soldier version (Redbeard torso).

Not to mention the Armarda version.

Oh, and don't pay attention to Tom, he just seems to have a compulsion to
flame people.

He was serious?

Cheers

Richie