 General / 40144
Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:25:39 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote in message ...
Yes, this was a fun tub.  I bought one of these when it came out.  The
shallow tub is great for bulk bricks... it holds quite a few, but you don't
have to dig so far down to find the right one.

I agree, the tub itself had nice parts (
http://peeron.com/inv/sets/4291-1 ), and at 760 pcs for... gads, LUGNET says
$us40! that's not right.... <goes and digs about in Quickbooks....> OK I
paid CN$25 each for them. Anyway they were not a bad deal when you consider
the baseplate, 2 minifigs and a lot of useful town-related special pieces as
well as the basic bricks.

I bought 16 of them, and all the red tubs are in use as we speak!

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1