 General / 40157
Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:25:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Calum Tsang writes:
For some people, 1x1's are plenty useful!  I find myself running out of
1x1's all the time.  For you, maybe not.  For the average family, who knows?
But this is why Allan has started this thread to ask what enthusiasts want.

What I'm saying is simply put, 1000 pieces for $20 is great deal.
Regardless of distribution. 1000 pieces of say....BURPs even, is a good deal.

I could not have said that better myself, Calum.  The 3033 was a slightly
better deal than the 4107.  But regardless, any bucket o' bricks that offers
1000 or more pieces for around $20 is good for my collection.  I too use
1x1s enough that I can find use for more.  Whether for the 1x1s or 2x4s or
whatever, these tub sets provide a nice "booster shot" to supplement an
existing inventory, or to give a new builder a nice foundation to start a
collection with.

If anyone really doesn't want the pieces in their 4107s, I would be happy to
give them a caring home free of charge...  :)

-Hendo