 General / 40128
Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:38:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Neat tub but a small packaging change will be needed, as those plates don't
fit into the current tub. Perhaps a mechanism in which the plates ride on
top of the tub lid in a cardboard cladding?

They did this with a half-height red tub a few years ago (maybe only
available in Canada?)... here, 4291
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4291
the baseplate was packed on top of the tub in a clear plastic bubble, along
with some teaser bricks.

Yes, this was a fun tub.  I bought one of these when it came out.  The
shallow tub is great for bulk bricks... it holds quite a few, but you don't
have to dig so far down to find the right one.

I gave away the mountain plate though, to a co-worker's son.  He now uses it
to build dwellings for his Bionicle creations.  :)

Allan B.