 General / 40039
Mighty Mech: was Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:29:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
snip
Thank you for reading, thank you for posting. I made a MOC last night what
do you think? (hahahaa shamless plug)

Mighty Mech
http://www.mylegomaster.com/id260.htm • snip

Legomaster
LMHoF
www.mylegomaster.com

Does the guy allow the cat to pilot the mech so he'll have 9 lives?  Seriously,
I like the hands; I've always liked 3-fingered hands for mecha.  From the
thumbnail, tho' I thouhgt the hand(s) had ball joints for knuckles instead of
sign-thingies.  Wicked cool anyways tho'.

Jeff (F.U.T. lugnet.build.mecha)