 General / 40082
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
Well, I guess that that's one of the 'alternative' ways to share your
models.  But please, post the pictures online somewere for all of us to
enjoy!  The solution isn't to just stop posting.

I have never been able to participate in a LUG yet.  But I wonder, how many
of you out there only build for a LUG?

I suppose you're right... I'll have to try and get some pictures of the
Starphyther to toss around.

No doubt many build just for a LUG, but I'd say far more post their pictures
then do that.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/appraisal/?n=584
Joel Kuester?

Couldn't say... I don't remember what the post was like well enough. I got
kinda disgusted with it and quit reading, that's all I remember.

For all of you out there you don't have a website and don't want to use
Brickshelf, why don't you try Ozbricks.com?

Up with Ozbricks! :)

--
Mark Nelson
LCC Command: http://www.ozbricks.com/speedy/lcccommand/