 General / 40042
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 01:39:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Nelson writes:
Thanks, JHK, for bringing this topic up! I, too, have noticed this trend,
and it's been getting increasingly worse it seems. Thusly I've stopped
posting my MOCs, and I mostly build them for personal enjoyment and to show
at the TCLUG.

Well, I guess that that's one of the 'alternative' ways to share your
models.  But please, post the pictures online somewere for all of us to
enjoy!  The solution isn't to just stop posting.

I have never been able to participate in a LUG yet.  But I wonder, how many
of you out there only build for a LUG?

If I remember properly it seemed to begin around the time of a post by
someone who hated "Me Too" posts, or, as far as I can figure what a Me Too
post is, a "Yeah, I think it's cool too -- although I can't quite pin down
what it is that I think is cool, or the guy who just posted said the same
thing as me." post.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/appraisal/?n=584
Joel Kuester?

For all of you out there you don't have a website and don't want to use
Brickshelf, why don't you try Ozbricks.com?

-JHK