 General / 39716
Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 04:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:
Yeah, how about a $10 annual membership fee?  With over 10,000 Brickshelf
members, I'm sure Kevin would be able to get a nice, fat pipe and be able to
manage it full time.

-John

I'd pay $10 per year IN A HEARTBEAT, especially if it could help avoid
advertisments. With the amount of pics I've uploaded in my relatively short
time here, I'd almost feel guilty that $10 is too much of a bargain!

Whatever Kevin decides to do, I will back him and continue to frequent this
site.

-Brian