 General / 39715
Re: What's the most common peice uncommonly found?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 04:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
Here's a question.  I was trying to build a little model in different colors
and I was running into problems.  I don't have each peice in each color, I
mean common peices.

I don't have an answer to your question, but your posting made me smile.  I
ran into exactly the same problem today.  I'm building away and I went
looking for my 1 x 2 yellow slopes.  They must be with all my other yellow
slopes, right?  Wrong.  They weren't there because I don't have any.  I
couldn't believe it.  I have 2 x 3 yellow slopes, 1 x 3's, inverse 2 x 2,
inverse 1 x 2 etc. etc.  But not a single 1 x 2 yellow slope.

I couldn't find a blue 4x4 plate.  I hate it when that happens.

I totally agree.  :)

All the best,
Allan B.