 General / 39732
Re: What's the most common peice uncommonly found?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 21:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
Here's a question.  I was trying to build a little model in different colors
and I was running into problems.  I don't have each peice in each color, I
mean common peices.  My supply is limited at the moment so it doesn't bother
me, the peices are in some MOC on a shelf probably.  So here's my question,
does anybody know what's the most common peice that can't be found in a
common color?  For example, there are no blue 2x2 blocks (I realize there
are, but, you know.  And I consider purple, orange, lt green and such to be
rare colors.  I also consider brown, tan, and green to be pretty uncommon.
Would the database tell me the answer?  Anyways, it just ticked me off that
I couldn't find a blue 4x4 plate.  I hate it when that happens.

Well recently I needed 1x2 slopes in white, and discovered the only 4 I own are
in another MOC! I have countless 1x2 inv slopes in white, but only 4 normal
slopes. Go figure.

ROSCO