 General / 3753
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:37:42 GMT

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:59:16 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com> wrote:

This might qualify for the worst set in a long time, with the Sith
Infiltrator coming in at a close second. Who keeps track of the best and worst
set voting?

You're forgetting everything released under the "City Center" theme.

This airplane may be disappointing, but it's not Town Jr.

Steve