 General / 3779
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:59:42 GMT

I thought they were pre-assembled after a time, probably using a heat
weld. Hmm... Time to look at some models....

Scott Sanburn

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:24:29 GMT, "Gene Rodriguez III" <gr3@superlink.net>