 General / 3744
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:08:34 GMT

My question would be whether it uses thinwalls. If the plane body is
mostly thinwalls and soforth, it may be worth it at 19.95, but if it's
all solid white bricks, may not be.

Thanks, Gene, for posting the info.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.