 General / 3742
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:08:26 GMT

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:20:23 GMT, "Gene Rodriguez III" <gr3@superlink.net>
wrote:

All,

Well, I just got a copy of the new 2532, box image here:

http://www.dtrh.com/brickyard/pics/2532.gif

If any of you had illusions of some sort of "Town Rebirth"
let me put them to rest. I think this set clearly shows the
direction of TLG in one stroke: The side windows of the "jet"
are STICKERS.

Who cares about stickers?  Sure, I'd rather have window parts than plane
bricks, but the real question is:  does it use Jr. pieces?

From the box picture, the set seems to use normal pieces.

Steve