 General / 3801
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:25:09 GMT

Well, I have two #6375, and the color scheme was great. It also has two
mini vehicles, the forklift and the little car. The cargo logos were
"printed" on the parts, and the back of the plane folded out to put
cargo in the back. The side of the plane, in back of the pilot, folded
up to load cargo from there as well. The inside was lined with smooth
1x8x1's for easy package loading.

This set 2532 is a good passenger plane/cargo plane with a lot of work,
but it doesn't come close to #6375.

Scott Sanburn

Gene Rodriguez III wrote:

Scott,

Actually, if you compare 2532 to 6375, they're not much different.

The cargo version has more wheels and engines, but the fuselage is
almost identical (including the hinged roof opening).

[shrug]
Gene

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
It's OK for parts, but it is nothing like, oh, #6375, the Trans-Air
Carrier. Now that was a cargo plane! :)

Scott Sanburn