 General / 3778
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:44:53 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

But it still gags me worse than a lot of Town Jr. Sticker windows? That's
totally a Fisher-Price manuver.

Yeah, well, like has been said, I think the stickers came from some airline
wanting a cheaper deal.

Why not just use it san-stickers as a cargo jet?  There certainly aren't very
many of those about.

Jeff