 General / 3760
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:59:16 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com> wrote:

This might qualify for the worst set in a long time, with the Sith
Infiltrator coming in at a close second. Who keeps track of the best and • worst
set voting?

You're forgetting everything released under the "City Center" theme.

This airplane may be disappointing, but it's not Town Jr.

Hmm, yeah. After perusing the catalog again, it really is strange how I just
seem to effortlessly skip over it. I take back the "long time" reference.

But it still gags me worse than a lot of Town Jr. Sticker windows? That's
totally a Fisher-Price manuver.

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that on board the 2532 Passenger Jet, they'll probably
serve you spamcake.