 General / 3780
Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:28:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Why not just use it san-stickers as a cargo jet?  There certainly aren't very
many of those about.

That's a good idea. It looks like a great little set for white pieces,
especially for thin walls. I imagine a couple of folks could also use it to add
to their own Ice Planet MOC's. I don't have nearly enough special pieces in
white.

-Tom McD.