 General / 3754
Re: POVray and legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:51:44 GMT

[Cross-posted to lugnet.cad]

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:30:50 GMT, mdf@teleport.com (Mark Ferris) wrote:

I ran across a web page last week that had a LEGO specific library for
the POVray program, but I didn't download it and now for the life of
me I can't remember what the URL is.  Anybody got any pointers to such
information?

There are several libraries around.  Check at
<http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/render.html> for some links.

Steve Bliss