 General / 3770
Re: POVray and legos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:52:09 GMT

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 23:51:44 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss)
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:30:50 GMT, mdf@teleport.com (Mark Ferris) wrote:

I ran across a web page last week that had a LEGO specific library for
the POVray program, but I didn't download it and now for the life of
me I can't remember what the URL is.  Anybody got any pointers to such
information?

There are several libraries around.  Check at
<http://hugin.risoe.dk/JJ_Memorial/render.html> for some links.

And also look at the LDraw FAQ question #10.
<http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/#question-10>

These two lists are very similar, but not exactly the same.

Steve