 General / 34749
Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:03:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Geordan Hankinson writes:
I think that doing them in flash would be a neat way of presenting the
intructions, and very fresh and original, but maybe on the CD you could
include a printable version of the instructions? That way we could print out
the instructions at our own cost, to reduce the amount of work and hassle
for you, and it would lower your costs immensly to boot.

Just my $0.02,

That is a fantastic suggestion!!!  I don't know why I didn't think that
before.  Printable version on the cd, genius!!!

PDF will probably be the best format to go with as it has good image
quality, is printable, and cannot be modified.

I can included two versions per CD, color, and a black and white version
with appropriately modified levels for the best fidelity.

BTW, do you have a link to your e-bay auctions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1678909579
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1678909579

They ain't cheap although they're still bargin at that price I think.