 General / 34748
34747  |  34749
Subject:
I won a prize in the Cartoon Network/LEGO Contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:58:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everybody!

Just getting back from a Christmas vacation at Disneyland (including my
first trip to LIC Anaheim...way cool!), and I found this in my in-box!

"Congratulations!   Your Cartoon Network LEGO Online Entry was Selected as a
Winner!

Congratulations!  Your online entry in Cartoon Network's Lights! Camera!
LEGO Sweepstakes on cartoonnetwork.com was selected as a winner!

You entered and are a Second Prize Winner in the Scooby LEGO Online
Sweepstakes sponsored by The Cartoon Network LP, LLLP (the "Giveaway"). The
prize available to you, if you consent, is One (1) Car Stunt Studio Set:
Stuntman Catapult with Two Cameramen, valued at $30.00."

FREE LEGO! WHOO-HOO! (Yeah, it ain't the greatest set, but it IS free, so
there you go...)

Matt