 General / 34671
Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sun Yun writes:
PS  I do agree that your models are excellent.  I am not big on mechs, but
they remind me of the early Robotech cartoons I watched oh so many years >ago...

That is because they are.  :)  And that is where all the instruction
interest is coming from, fans of that series.  Many of the people on Lugnet
are probably capable of duplicating these just by staring at all the
pictures I have posted so I don't expect much interest from the community
here.  Stay tuned, I hope to have more Robotech/Macross models in the future.

Cool.  Keep us posted.  I have one friend who was big into Robotech, and
slightly interested in Lego.  He might have interest in your instructions
also.  I just had one more thought, especially if your target customers are
not regular AFOLs:  You might consider including a parts list and a list of
which available TLC sets would provide the elements needed to complete your
models... Good luck!   :)

-Hendo