 General / 27415
Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?

Alot of transparent bricks :)

Seriously -- he would try to run the company with an
iron fist but not have a clue about what they actually
do (Im sorry -- thats Pixar!!)

He would cancel every product and project that was
in place before he took over. He would always be 1 step
behind the competition. (Im sorry -- thats Apple!!)

Each years new releases would be somehow incompatable
with last years (Im sorry -- thats the G4's!!).

Sets would be entirely too expensive and hardly be available
anywhere

And finally he would never understand the idea of storage
(Im sorry -- thats every computer he was ever associated
with!!)

--Jim --

-- who likes Apples and has a bunch or older ones around the house
but also likes Bang and Olufsen stereos but that doesent mean I think
either are worth what they cost.