 Off-Topic / Geek / 2757
Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 02:57:41 GMT

in article G89HxE.86q@lugnet.com, Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G892sK.DF2@lugnet.com, Todd Lehman wrote:
--Todd (massively drooling over the new G4 PowerBook)

Mmmmm, yes. There's a possibility I may have one at work later this year.

I hear it becomes even more likely if you get on a waiting list for one!

f.u.t. geek

Heh.

Well, when I say "later" I mean "fall" or even "winter"

In any case, it has to go through several layers of bureaucracy first. Our
IS manager was talking about how the bean counters want him to list all of
the entire next year's IS purchases right now... which doesn't allow for
things that may be released mid-year, and then they give him a hard time
when he needs new things mid-year that aren't on the list.

It's all very silly.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations