 General / 27512
Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 05:14:17 GMT

In lugnet.general J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

He now turns his eye towards other bizarre ideas, like turning computers
purple... That Jobs wouldn't be a bad Lego CEO, (though I wonder if his
ideas would meet the same reaction here that SPUDs and Creator figures
do...) but I can't imagine how he'd get here from there.

Purple + SPUDs == Barney Lego?!  Ack!!!

Steve (dreading the day that his toddler is old enough to like Barney... or
Steve Jobs)
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/