 Off-Topic / Geek / 2841
Re: Titanium PowerBook (was: Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:55:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
Larry Pieniazek at lpieniazek@mercator.com wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mark Sandlin writes:

Is it hot-swappable with the optional poison dart launcher?

I've tried to cut back on launching poison darts... but it's hard. Very
hard. My most effective weapon in project reviews is probably the acid pen,
though.

++Lar

But it's so messy. I use a laser pen, myself. Plus, you can turn down the
intensity and use it as a pointer. ;^)

Properly equipped with physical weapons, any piker can inflict physical harm
(did I just make a pun? Whoops). It takes real talent to use an acid pen,
though, as the acid is virtual.

Come to one of my project reviews some time (for a seriously cratered
project) and you'll see what I mean.

The acid pen is, if I'm interpreting Lar correctly, from the same class of
weapon as the razor wit and the pointed review. :)

James