 General / 27401
27400  |  27402
Subject:
What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 20:41:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?

What would be different?

What would be the same?

What would the software titles be like?

What would the website be like?

What would the idea books be like?

What would the overall product designs be like?

How would the fan community react?

It's fun to imagine...

--Todd (massively drooling over the new G4 PowerBook)