 Off-Topic / Fun / 6715
Re: Titanium PowerBook (was: Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:31:55 GMT

Trimmed .geek (about 3 posts too late, sorry folks!)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Properly equipped with physical weapons, any piker can inflict physical harm
(did I just make a pun? Whoops). It takes real talent to use an acid pen,
though, as the acid is virtual.

Come to one of my project reviews some time (for a seriously cratered
project) and you'll see what I mean.

The acid pen is, if I'm interpreting Lar correctly, from the same class of
weapon as the razor wit and the pointed review. :)

Give the man a (non exploding) cigar. :-)

(I think I'm on to something here... I'm saying it takes *no* talent to
wield a real weapon, but it takes *real* talent to wield a virtual weapon.
What is virtual talent good for, then??? :-)  )