 Off-Topic / Geek / 2829
Re: Titanium PowerBook (was: Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:24:07 GMT

in article G97KtK.CpH@lugnet.com, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Which, if you're a road warrior, you would leave home.

Do you bring your forearm mounted mini-crossbow, Lar?

;^D

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations