 General / 25792
Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 02:31:19 GMT

"Jeremy Dullard" <jemgnu@yahoo.com> wrote in message

So I guess if you've got the room, unlike baseball cards, old comics or
original Levi's they might just be worth leaving under your bed.

I'm assuming that this part is meant tongue in cheek as all these would
probably be worth a lot if you left them under your bed for a significant
period of time.

Mike

--
Mike Faunce