 General / 25791
RE: It's Alive! or, Building The Dinosaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 00:29:41 GMT

    Hi Ralph.  Is this RadioShack 273-1656A an adapter you use with the
Mindstorms 1.0 RCX, in lieu of batteries?  I just want to make sure - I'd
like to get an adapter for my RCX so that I don't keep using up so many
batteries.

Yup. I even have a splitter that drives the IR tower too. But you have to
be careful with the polarity. One of these days, I'll even take pictures
and post it on my site...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com