 Technic / 3525
Re: It's Alive! or, Building The Dinosaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:50:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Heather Patey writes:
get a proper adapter for this set?  Does anyone in Europe have a 110-volt
adapter that they'd like to trade?

As John Jensen already posted, Lego Consumer Affairs is more than happy to
send you a 110 volt adapter for no charge.  Its also the adapter used in the
9v trains so you can use one of those if you happen to have any Lego train sets.

I got my copy of this set from John Jensen as well shortly before Christmas.
It is incredible!  It's currently the only model I've built recently that is
still together.  I can't bring myself to take apart such an incredibly cool
dinosaur. :-)

John Hansen