 Technic / 3460
RE: It's Alive! or, Building The Dinosaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:27:36 GMT

My set crossed the ocean too, so my adapter is no good either.  I used the
batteries, although I think they're only going to last another few play
sessions.  (The jaw/arms movement seems to take the most power,
by the way.)

Heather,

As far as I know, the transformer has a plug on the end, so you should
be able to go to any RadioShack and get a 9V-800mA(or so) adapter.

Just be sure to check polarity. Are there any symbols near the jack on
the Command Center itself? Can you take a picture and post it to the
Brickshelf? The electrically inclined among us should be able to help...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com