 Technic / 3476
Re: It's Alive! or, Building The Dinosaur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:05:09 GMT

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:26:33 GMT, "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Ralph Hempel writes:
Thanks Ralph.  I took pictures of the jack and the adapter and
posted them at
the end of the picture set:

The jack says "9-12V" next to it.  The plug for the adapter looks like any
ordinary adapter.  The adapter says on it:
PRI: 230V - 50 Hz
SEC: 10V - 7 VA

Glad to know that it has arrived:) Why not call Lego consumer service?
My guess is that they'll be happy to replace it (Which I've allready
told you:))

Kind regards
John Jensen