 Technic / 3475
Re: Bionicle/Roboriders/Slizers - new name for all
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:44:49 GMT

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
Hi

Does anybody notice that the 85xx coding is going to these little fighting
guys? I would like to come up with a name to for the 85xx series , like • 71xx
Star Wars

Any suggestions?

    How about 'TechBots'?  Short and sweet.

-john