 General / 25804
Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:08:53 GMT

Sorry all but I just throw 'em away and don't give it a second thought.
Now if we were talking about Transformers, that would be a different story.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who buys Lego for building and creating not for
collecting