 General / 25786
Re: What do you do with your empty boxes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:18:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Dullard writes:
Hang on to them!

The problem is that when you buy as many sets as I do you don't have space for
all the boxes, and besides, from what I have seen, an older set will sell for
at least as much by selling it in parts lots as by selling it whole. Of course
some people seem to bid on boxes, so one might be able to sell the boxes
instead of throwing them in the trash.

Frank