 General / 25785
25784  |  25786
Subject:
My Latest MOC-- a Chateau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 18:18:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This MOC is a departure for me in a couple of ways.  Normally, I build
trains and train related stuff.  After having been to LLC this past
summer, I became inspired to create a building that had miniland detail
in it, but was minifig scale.  So I built this chateau with the idea of
having it sit on the new GMLTC layout which is currently under
construction.

Also, I am normally pouring over schematics and photos of trains when I
build, in order to create the most real-to-life MOC I can.  This
chateau, however, came completely out of my head.  I literally just made
it up as I went along:-)

In order to build this thing, I utilized LEGO Direct bulk services, AFOL
parts sellers (thanks, Julie K:), and my own multiple set bursting.  I
couldn't have done it alone.

Sorry the pics are rather big and fuzzy-- but here it is-- enjoy!

-John