 General / 25823
Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:41:58 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> writes:

This MOC is a departure for me in a couple of ways.  Normally, I build
trains and train related stuff.  After having been to LLC this past
summer, I became inspired to create a building that had miniland detail
in it, but was minifig scale.  So I built this chateau with the idea of
having it sit on the new GMLTC layout which is currently under
construction.

Perhaps the structure builders are happy you've stayed away - your chateau
is hard to compete with! Very nice - I love the detail and the clean
symmetry. I always like to see pictures of structures in the plastic,
as opposed to ray-traced.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/