 General / 25814
Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 14:09:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Sorry the pics are rather big and fuzzy-- but here it is-- enjoy!

Wow!  I likey!  :]

What did you use for the columns on the front?  They look like
they're one piece, whereas the ones on the back look like
"normal" 2x2 round bricks.

Also I believe the conical trees used to come in two sizes.
Which ones did you use?  And where do the super-tall trees
come from?

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada