 General / 25981
Re: My Latest MOC-- a Chateau
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:34:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Lind writes:
Where did you get so many 2x2x3 slopes for the roof?!  I could do half of
one side in a plethora of colors.  I'd kill for that many slope pieces.

Seems like you killed, indeed - you killed lugnet!!!!

j/k... this is probably the search thing gone wrong again.
Anyway, whenever you see this, I'd betcha John got the slopes from <set:5938
Oasis Ambush>. It has a bunch of them for $8 or less! I got a few at
half-price from TCS. Good set!

I did no such thing!  Killing Lugnet would cut off half of my web-surfing.

I was wondering about what happened, though.  I hit Post and the browser
appeared to do nothing for like 5 minutes.  Having suffered from multiple
post syndrome in the past, I just let it work.  Eventually, I just closed
the browser.  What happened from the standpoint of the rest of the world?